Friday, November 21, 2008

Antelope Island

The weekend after we came home from our European adventure, Jake and I decided to take Cooper on a hike. We have always talked about going to Antelope Island and finally just did it! It was the perfect time of year to go - it wasn't too hot and there weren't a lot of bugs. I was suprised that it didn't smell - and amazed about how beautiful it was!

Here are a couple of pictures of the buffulo on the island...we didn't take many pics, but it is a recommended trip!




3 comments:

Miriam said...

My sister & I went camping one year in July or August and it was miserable...November is probably a great time.

Anonymous said...

Funny! I have never been there, but I want to!
I know Rob made his Facebook page, but blogs are still the only thing that I check,.. =)
Happy Thanksgiving!

Troy & Emily said...

I can't believe how many places you guys go. You probably don't remember me, but I know that Corianne would say to say hi also (and she will when I tell her I read your blog). I think you'll remember me as her roommate before my mission, and Emily Anderson--You guys are the best! Long time no see!
Much love and success to you both,
Emily, Troy and baby Sophronia
P.S. Check us out at: www.gerbernators.blogspot.com