Sunday, January 16, 2011

Menu - Week 3

This week is a little different, because Jake and I took an "Emergency" weekend vacation. No, nothing bad has happened...we were supposed to go to New Orleans with my parents, but I had a very intensive grant due this week at work. Jake thought we needed a getaway to lower my stress levels. I married a pretty good guy! More posting on our quick vacation later.

I kind of got a little exotic with my menu last week, so this week, I'm going back to the basics! These are great standby's for any busy household.

Sunday: Date Night at a Park City Restaurant

Monday: Grilled Chicken Salad

Tuesday: Chile Verde (crock-pot - you busy mom's are going to love this one)

Wednesday:
Chile Verde Enchiladas (because there are two of us, we can eat our Tuesday meal in various ways all week!)

Thursday: Butternut Squash Mac N' Cheese (Vegetarian for my Veggie Friends!)

Friday and Saturday are Jakey's job...which generally means going out or getting take-out!

No comments: