Thursday, January 6, 2011

Nantucket Off-Shore Spices - They Rub Food the Right Way!

Does anyone remember the 90's show "Wings"? Well, that is about all I knew about Nantucket until one of my best friends, Evonne, let me in on the secret of Nantucket Off-Shore Spice Rubs.

These rubs have become a staple in our pantry! You can add them to sauces, pat them into meat/veggies/chicken/fish, add liquids to make tasty marinades, or use them pretty much any way that you want!



I have never found them in Utah...however, you can purchase any of their delightful rubs online at http://www.nantucketoffshore.com/. I recommend going in on an order for them with someone else or ordering multiple rubs to make the shipping price worth it (they cost more to ship than their $5 average for the spices themselves). Either way, these rubs are DE-LISH!

2 comments:

Brett & Chummy said...

Yummy!!! We love mac n cheese too. I have to try this this week. I didn't know you have a blog, thanks to fb now can I stalk you here :)

Carrie and Jake Kresser said...

I've just started getting back into the blogging again. Do you guys have a blog?