Sunday, January 30, 2011

Menu - Week 5

Wow! This week is going to be very different. I've decided to take a 14-day, clean eating challenge. This means that for 2 weeks, I won't be able to eat out at a restaurant! It is supposed to re-set your system...I'm a little nervous about the whole thing. There are two meals in the next 14 days that I will not be preparing...one a charitable event I'm attending and one is a dinner at Yiayia's house. But, other than that, I'm going to be busy cooking away!! I'm sorry if I'm not as into blogging this week, these set recipes have to be tried out!

Sunday: Grilled Chicken Salad

Monday: Baked Salmon, baked sweet potato, sauteed spinach and a baked apple

Tuesday: Spinach and Chickpeas

Wednesday: Baked Turkey Breast with Wild Rice and Kale

Thursday: Baked Tilapia with couscous and asparagus

Friday: Dinner at Yiayia's (I'll have to make good choices!)

Saturday: Quinoa-Stuffed Peppers with Mixed Green Salad

14-days of super healthy dinners...I hope I can handle it!

No comments: