Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ANGRY BIRDS!!

Ok...so, one of the things we did for my birthday this year was go to one of my favorite restaurants in Salt Lake, Trio. It is trendy, yet elegant. And the food is FANTASTIC and affordable.

Don't even get me started on the Meatball. That must be made from 3/4 lb of beef. And I have conquered on more than one occasion.

Everything on the menu is fabulous.

So, we went to Trio with my family...including my 3-year-old niece Meyah. First of all...eating out at fabulous restaurants with a 3-year-old is wonderful. I'm not kidding. It's absolutely great...when you have an iPad! She has lots of games that hold her interest for about 30 seconds - and then she moves on to another game! I highly recommend.

However, on this particular night, we were introduced to the "Angry Birds" app...which was subsequently downloaded onto our iPad (HD version is $4.99). WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP DUE TO ITS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE QUALITY! You will be tempted to only play Angry Birds 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

In fact, I've got to break open another level and catch up with Jake's high score...

No comments: