Thursday, January 13, 2011

Those Who Mean the Most


It always seems like we never have enough time with those who mean the most to us...but, being selfish, could we ever have enough time? As long as death is a part of life, there will always be heartbreak when we are separated from those we love.

The best thing you can do to honor their memory is the do your part to fill the empty hole they left in the world when they passed away. Try to impact someone else positively the way they affected you.

On today, my grandmother's birthday, I plan on doing as much as I can to bring others the joy and love she and my grandpa brought me. I want to spread the message they always told me: It is only in giving that we receive.

So, if you're sad about someone who has passed away, do something for someone else as a gift to them. Whether it is through donating your time to a good cause, calling that friend you haven't seen in years, quietly donating funds to your favorite charity, or even smiling and saying hello to that shy co-worker - do SOMETHING to make the world a better place today. It is unbelievable the feeling of joy and warmth it brings you.

May Their and All Your Loved Ones Memory Be Eternal.

No comments: