Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Quick Update: It's a Hard Knock Life

Last night, I experimented with a new recipe. I have to admit...it was not my favorite. In fact, I thought my made-up recipe was sort of nasty. I have great photos though! Until I try again, I will share another event from this week...

No...we didn't adopt an Italian Greyhound. This is a wet Zoey (aka Rat Mouse who smells like Fritos...if you see this girl in your neighborhood, run the other way...no wait, catch her and return her immediately to her mother - she better not be in your neighborhood and I'm sure she misses her mom).

Jake thought she was a little too stinky, so he bought her some dog perfume (Yes, it exists. Except for they call it "deodorizing spray". Our princess doesn't use "deodorizing spray", she uses dog perfume). Anyway, in an over-zealous spraying of our chica (or la chiqueta de mama) led to a little bit of the perfume getting close enough to her eyelid, that she was spazzing. Which led to the bath.

This is what Cooper thought about the whole situation:


Yep! That guy knows that when his sweater is on, he is safe! In fact, he'll just take a nap.

The little lady was absolutely traumatized! Until 15 minutes later when she had forgotten about the whole event. And it helps she had the safety of her sweater and the wheels of the dishwasher to lick...

And then Jake yelled at her for licking the dishwasher wheels. It's a tough life for a little dog at our house!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This made me laugh really hard! It makes me miss you guys though!

Carrie and Jake Kresser said...

I know! We miss you guys too! We really need to get together soon.