Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Week of the Year!



Phew! The holidays are over and now it is time to find my house underneath all of the Christmas decorations! Last week, my sister Ali flew in from Denver and we spent the week getting pedicures, shopping and eating cupcakes from all over Salt Lake. It was great! But, now I am excited to be cooking again...especially with my new toy...this gorgeous Le Creuset Oval Dutch Oven! More on that later (the recipe is cooking away...it smells delicious in my house right now!). This week's menu is pretty simple (since there needs to be a little dieting after all of those cupcakes).



Sunday: Barracuda Barb's Beer Stew (not the most diet friendly, but delicious!)

Monday: Baked Salmon with Steamed Broccoli

Tuesday: Grilled Chicken Salad

Wednesday: Baked Ziti (great recipe...we are eating one from the freezer that I made a few weeks ago)

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: India Fusion in West Jordan

Saturday: Dinner is Jake's job on the weekends!



I'll share the recipes if I end up with some decent pictures...most of these are regular standbys at our house. I will be posting the beer stew recipe once it is finished cooking! I hope everyone has a good week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds tasty!! I'm hungry!! Feed me please.